I love apps. So do my sons. I bet you do too!
I was running another blog when I realized the posts I liked most were app reviews. So, here we are- a place just for the reviews! The reviews I did on the other blog are listed on the right.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Castle of Illusion staring Mickey Mouse.

I played one...level... I guess and was blown away by the graphics and game play. Unfortunately my modest mini iPad couldn't handle the program and would toss me out of the game unexpectedly. If you have a new iPad this game will probably work for you. At $9.99 you may not want to risk it.

I was impressed enough that I will keep trying with each new iOS update in hopes of the game working.

iTunes link

I have had the chance to play this game on my phone. The phone is not the best device for this game- the graphics and motion controls are best on a bigger screen. In fact, I am unable to get past the second level's boss and I think it is because the controls on the phone just don't cut it. Well, and also I am not exactly a serious gamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment