I love apps. So do my sons. I bet you do too!
I was running another blog when I realized the posts I liked most were app reviews. So, here we are- a place just for the reviews! The reviews I did on the other blog are listed on the right.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Animation HD

I love the idea of an app that can take my mediocre skill and turn it into something awesome-ish. Animation HD is easy to use and has an end product that is easy to share.

Here is a hoping frog I made in five minutes. I will start with a screen shot. The tools should be familiar to anyone used to art type programs: different types of "brush", layers, fading, etc as well as the additional add/create frames part there at the bottom.

Frog hop ex

YouTube example drawing

If you like to create new things this is an absolutely fun app.

No comments:

Post a Comment