I love apps. So do my sons. I bet you do too!
I was running another blog when I realized the posts I liked most were app reviews. So, here we are- a place just for the reviews! The reviews I did on the other blog are listed on the right.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Appily After

Originally I was thinking this should be Appily Ever After, but one, that name is taken and two, apps don't really last for "ever" so a review is a snapshot in time. Case in point, I reviewed the Talking Friends apps (Talking Tom the cat etc) years ago, before the developers added a bunch of in app purchase crap. Man did we enjoy those apps...at first. They were uninstalled after about four, maybe as many as six months because I keep the in app purchasing restricted and the game play kept being interrupted which is a real bummer.

Speaking of restrictions, check out my next post for VERY IMPORTANT instructions on setting up your device for children's use.

No comments:

Post a Comment